Old Greenwood is a new community nestled among 600 acres of towering pines and surrounded by beautiful mountain vistas located in the historic North Lake Tahoe town of Truckee. It’s named after Caleb Greenwood, a mountain man who led hundreds of immigrants across the Truckee Route of the Sierra into California in the mid-1800s. He was in his eighties at the time. A portion of the historic Truckee Route of the Emigrant Trail is located on the Old Greenwood property today.
Old Greenwood is planned as a resort recreational community featuring:
- 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course
- Golf academy
- Golf driving range
- State-of-the-art tennis and fitness center
- Extensive swimming complex with a “five-in-one” pool
- Small conference facility
- Extensive network of trails, connecting to the Truckee-Tahoe area’s existing trail system
Kevin Sheridan: Kevin@NorthstarRealEstate.com
Old Greenwood Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.